Here is a setlist that I've overlooked, from two Japanese tour dates back in February. They're a bit different from the Taipei set list. I am only going to link to songs that aren't already on the last list.
1. No Border
4. Genkai Battle: The internet seems to think this is from Naruto but it's from Yu-Gi-Oh. It's from something lame, but it's not from something THAT lame, jeez.
5. Dead or Alive
6. Shuraki: This is the theme song for a line of moe PVC figures (warning: link contains plastic cheesecake photography)
7. Garo ~Savior in the Dark
8. Asu e no Houkou
9. Divine Love: This is the theme song from one'a them pretty-boy animu.
10. Salvage: ED for the Galaxy Angel II game. Not really a bad song (BELIEVE YOUR LOOOOOOOOVE WHOAOOAAOAOA BELIEVE YOUR LOOOOOVE WHOOOOO) but I'm trying to forget the whole Galaxy Angel II/Rune fiasco ever existed, so if you guys wanna skip this one...
11. Rising Force: 2nd OP for the SRW TV series. Just not as balls-out "I AM RUNNING INTO THE FUTURE" awesome as Break Out, but I guess whenever you say, "HEY YOU GUYS! NEVER GONNA GIVE UUUUP" you're kind of cool.
12. Kurenai no Kiba (acoustic)
13. Garimpeiro (acoustic): Original song: Garimpeiro, in Brazil, means someone who seeks gold or precious stones. The Wounded Man is a garimpeiro. Jam Project is looking for the human treasures of courage, friendship and love, but Wounded Man only cares about bitches and money.
14. Dragon Storm 2007: This is a cover of the official theme song of a Japanese wrestling promotion that I would watch the hell out of. I can't find it to stream for you, but JAM improved it by saying DRAGON STOOOOOOORM over and over again. Akagi IS the Dragon Storm.
15. Battle Communication!!
17. Break Out
21. EN1. Hagane no Messiah
22. EN2. Gong
23. EN3. Skill
As you can see, the really important stuff is the same, and the solos at the Taipei show weren't done at the Japan shows. The setlist we get in lovely Baltimore will probably look much more like the Taipei show than this one. All for the better, far as I'm concerned.